American Cheese Society Classifieds
Do you have a job opening? Equipment for sale?
ACS allows for classified ads to be posted for 30 days starting at $25 for ACS members or $35 for non-members. Your ad will be viewable to a targeted audience of ACS members, as well as other industry members and the general public who visit this website daily. For an additional $5, you can include your company logo or a photo of the equipment you’re selling. If you desire to have your ad placed longer than 90 days, please contact the ACS office at 720-328-2788.
9/22 – 10/22: E-commerce Customer Care Associate
Murray’s is a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on great food, education and business building. Our company is multi-faceted and rapidly expanding, with two retail locations in New York, a cheese-focused restaurant, a robust Wholesale department servicing chefs and restaurants nationwide, an events and education center, an E-Commerce platform, and a national retail partnership with Kroger supermarkets nationwide. As our company continues to grow, we’re looking to further establish the Murray’s brand, using our passion for cheese to tell our story nationwide.
Love food? Love selling and sharing good food? This is your dream job!
Murray’s Cheese, New York’s cheese Mecca is seeking a full-time customer care associate for employment in our E-Commerce department, located in our office headquarters in Long Island City, to begin or continue their CHEESE CAREERS with us. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most passionate people in the cheese world, and we are constantly promoting from within as we grow.
- Talking to customers on the phone, making customers laugh and selling lots of cheese!
- Educating Murray’s customers about cheese, charcuterie and pairings (while we’d love it, you don’t have to know a ton coming in because we will teach you more than you can begin to imagine as part of your job!
- Helping customers navigate our website to place an order, making great recommendations along the way
- Working with fulfillment team to make sure orders are processed and shipped
- Troubleshooting existing orders that need extra attention
- Working hard and being part of a fun, fast-paced digital sales team
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience selling cheese in a retail or restaurant environment
- Has excellent customer service experience
- Is hardworking, never idle
- Is extremely organized
- Takes initiative to solve problems
- Is very friendly and gets along well with coworkers
- Has loads of enthusiasm even under pressure
- Is a great team player with a positive attitude Is driven to learn, discover new things, and share them with everyone
- Is passionate about food, especially CHEESE!
- Experience in food, retail, restaurant, or cheese is a plus, but the passion and desire to learn is the most important to us
- Availability to work overtime during the holidays (it’s our busiest time of the year!)
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to email@example.com.
Jasper Hill is a mission based company working to preserve Vermont’s agricultural soils and working landscape through farmstead cheese production. The Jasper Hill Family of Businesses includes two farms, two creameries, and a cheese aging facility in Northern Vermont, as well as our cheese counter in the Boston Public Market.
We are looking for a Lead Cheesemonger for our stall in the Boston Public Market! The BPM team sells our delicious products at a cut-to-order cheese counter and serves several hot prepared food items featuring our cheeses. We thrive on providing outstanding customer service and finding the right cheese for every palate. This full-time position includes work on the weekends. Enjoy a taste of Vermont in the city of Boston surrounded by the other artisan producers of the Boston Public Market.
Compensation is dependent upon experience. We offer a competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.