As an industry and a professional association, we gather each year to celebrate and tackle challenges together.
At the American Cheese Society Annual Conference, we celebrate a vibrant and growing market for world-class American-manufactured cheeses.
Our dedication to education keeps us strong in light of the need for ongoing change in the industry as we prepare new generations of ACS members to lead us into the future.
Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, our conference planned for 2021 in Des Moines, IA, has been transformed into a virtual event titled Moving Forward Together with Purpose from July 28-30, 2021.
We are confident that this digital format will enable us to provide value through a wide range of educational and networking opportunities to foster community, help our members successfully navigate a changing industry and, of course, celebrate accomplishments in artisan cheesemaking.
- July 20-23, 2022: Portland, OR
- July 2023: Des Moines, IA
- July 28-30, 2021: Virtual Conference
- July 31-Aug. 3, 2019: Richmond, VA
- July 25-28, 2018: Pittsburgh, PA
- July 26-29, 2017: Denver, CO
- July 27-30, 2016: Des Moines, IA
- July 29-Aug. 2, 2015: Providence, RI