2020 Membership Scholarship
As the in-person conference has been cancelled this year, ACEF will, in lieu of conference scholarships, be sponsoring several individual ACS memberships through 2020, allowing the winners to take advantage of all of ACS’s educational webinars, resources, and other member benefits all year.
This scholarship is open to cheesemakers, retailers, chefs, students, and any other cheese professionals. Applications are ongoing and must include:
- Name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A one-page essay addressing the following:
- What is your cheese industry experience?
- Describe your passion for the cheese industry.
- Describe experiences you feel are relevant to your career in cheese (Ex. jobs, school or life experiences).
- How will becoming an ACS member benefit you?
Please send the above to [email protected]
The Peterson Company Scholarship for BIPOC Advancement
The American Cheese Education Foundation (ACEF) is thrilled to announce the creation of The Peterson Company Scholarship for BIPOC Advancement.
This annual scholarship will fund an Individual membership with ACS for the year, attending that year’s ACS Conference, including registration fees, hotel, and travel, and the fee to take that year’s Certified Cheese Professional® Exam.
Applicants must identify as a Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color and have been accepted to take that year’s ACS CCP™ exam.
Applications for 2021 will open in early 2021.