CHEESE OR FONT
Think you know your cheese? Think you are a font expert? Test your knowledge and see if you can tell a cheese from a font.
CHEESE IN YOUR POCKET
Keep all the cheese information you need right at hand – on your cellphone.
There’s an app for that.
PAIR SOME WISCONSIN CHEESE…
…with the right wine using the Wisconsin Cheese Cupid
MAC AND CHEESE FACTS
- In any given twelve-week period, approximately one-third of the population of the United States will eat macaroni and cheese at least once. About half of all children in the United States will eat macaroni and cheese during this time period.
- Macaroni and cheese has remained on the list America’s top ten comfort foods for decades.
- The most popular cheese used in macaroni and cheese recipes is Cheddar cheese.
- In 1993, Crayola named one of its crayon colors “macaroni and cheese”.
- Oprah selected the “World’s Best Mac ‘N Cheese” made by ACS member Beecher’s Handmade Cheese as one of her “Favorite Things” in 2010, and Martha Stewart whipped up a batch on her show in 2008.
“The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath.”
“Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.”
“A corpse is meat gone bad. Well, and what’s cheese? Corpse of milk.”
“Age is not important unless you’re a cheese.”
“Cheese is milk’s leap toward immortality.”
“Cheesemakers are ‘Managers of Rot’.” –Michael Pollan