44th Annual Discover Conference
WHY CHEESE FROM MILK?
March 7-9, 2023
Northern Illinois University Naperville Conference Center in Naperville, IL and presented virtually
Hosted by the American Dairy Science Association in collaboration with American Cheese Society
This ADSA Discover ConferenceSM is working in collaboration with American Cheese Society to inform some of the latest research on the nutritional and health promoting aspects of milk and cheese. The overarching goals of this conference are to provide attendees with the following opportunities:
- Access to the latest science-based information from dairy science experts
- Engage with production and dairy foods colleagues in the cheese sector
- Gain access to evidence-based messaging about dairy
This Discover Conference will be offered as a hybrid program with both in-person and virtual participation options. We are here to help you however we can with questions and requests for support. Contact conference coordinator Molly Kelley or conference director Larry Miller.
ACS MEMBERS – registration is discounted $100. Simply register as a non-member and use the discount code visible on the home page of the ACS Member Center. Having trouble finding it? Email [email protected] and we can help!
In Person registration postmarked by Tuesday, February 7, 2023, is $375.00 for ADSA-ARPAS members and $475.00 for non-members, which includes sessions and most meals.
After February 7, the registration fee will be $475.00 member/$575.00 non-member and will be accepted on an availability basis. Virtual registration postmarked by Tuesday, February 7, 2023, is $275.00 for ADSA-ARPAS-ACS members and $375.00 for non-members. After February 7, the registration fee will be $375.00 member/$475.00 non-member and will be accepted on an availability basis.
A Recordings Only registration option ($215.00 member/$315.00 non member) is also offered, giving access to recordings of each speaker’s presentation. Recordings Only is ideal for those with time zone differences or schedule conflicts. It does not include recordings of the actual conference or participation during the conference.
Your registration includes 90 days free access to the Searchable Proceedings of Animal Conferences (S-PAC).
For additional information including accommodations, travel, speakers, and more, check out the ADSA Discover Conference Homepage here.
Sponsor Recognition and Benefits Include:
- Recognition on the ADSA and DISCOVER web sites prior to and following the conference
- Recognition in the conference web site, in the conference notebooks, and throughout the conference (e.g., during discussion periods and breaks)
- Participation in scientific discussions and formal/informal interactions with professionals representing various perspectives, interests, and geographic locations
- Association with the Discover Conferences, highly regarded for excellence and opportunities for exchange of information on a topic important to the future of animal agriculture
- Sponsor contributions support the DISCOVER Conference Series mission and vision
- Receive complimentary registrations as shown below