Each year, ACS hosts the foremost educational conference for cheese professionals. Producers, retailers, distributors, and other influencers from throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and beyond attend to network, sample products, and learn from one another.
Conference sponsors can showcase their brand, products, or services to conference attendees, plus the entire ACS membership of nearly 2,300 industry professionals. Along with this visibility and reach, sponsors build long-lasting relationships with ACS members and their customers and constituents: 96% of conference attendees tell us that they notice ACS sponsors…and getting noticed means getting business—at ACS events, and throughout the year.
- Get noticed by ACS’s 2,300 cheese industry members.
- Reach new customers by showcasing their brand, products, or services to our targeted audience of conference attendees.
- Build relationships and credibility by showing their commitment to ACS and its community of members.
- Make a difference with support that directly impacts the quality and quantity of programs available to the cheese community.
- Stay top-of-mind throughout the year with recognition in ACS materials.
2021 Conference Sponsorships
We in the process of finalizing our sponsorship offerings for 2021 and will have more information available in the coming weeks.
Corporate Sustaining Membership and Mission Sponsorship
Already a sponsor, but looking for year-round visibility? Consider becoming a Program or Mission Sponsor, or upgrading your membership to a Corporate Sustaining Membership! This level of ACS membership includes year-round logo recognition on the ACS website, along with other membership benefits.