If you are shipping food products to be used at conference for any event, ACS requires that you complete the Product Information Form. The deadline for filling out the Product Information Form varies based on they type of event you are shipping for. Shipping Product Information Forms and details will be available early 2020.
- If you are shipping your product for the Judging & Competition, please refer to the Competition Shipping Instructions.
Your products should be shipped to arrive in Portland on Friday, July 17th only.
- Deliveries received prior to this date will be refused upon delivery and sent back.
- Keep your shipment tracking information on hand! Should there by any issue in receiving your shipment, you will be contacted by a representative of ACS.
- Be aware of when your cheese must arrive and when you need to ship to get it there on time and within an acceptable temperature range (32-45 degrees).
Receiving Day Schedule
- Shipments from Common and Private Carriers will be accepted between 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Hand Deliveries will be accepted between 10:00 am-3:00 pm. Ask for the ACS Receiving Manager to check your product in upon your arrival.