2021 CERTIFIED CHEESE PROFESSIONAL® EXAM- APPLY NOW
We will be holding the CCP™ Exam virtually using the same credible online proctoring software we used to conduct the 2020 exam. Review the application process, requirements for eligibility, and apply to sit for the 2021 online exam.
- When: August 4, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. MT
- How: Online proctoring software, ExamSoft and ProctorU
- Cost: $500 for ACS members, $650 for non-ACS members ($35 application fee)
- Exam fee is due in full by July 5, 2021 to keep your seat
If you deferred your spot for the cancelled 2020 in-person exam to the now-cancelled summer 2021 in-person CCP™ exam in Des Moines please contact us by July 5, 2021 to let us know which of the following options you’d like to take:
- Purchase a seat for the virtual 2021 CCP™ exam to be held online August 4, 2021 at 11 a.m. MT.
- Request a refund of your 2020 CCP™ exam seating fee. Please note the $35 application fee is nonrefundable. If you receive a refund and later choose to take the exam in 2021, you would automatically be accepted and will receive instructions in March.
2022 T.A.S.T.E Test®
We look forward to bringing the T.A.S.T.E. Test® back in 2022.
If you applied and were accepted to take the 2020 T.A.S.T.E Test®, contact us to request a deferral for 2022, or refund of your exam seating fee (if applicable). Please note the $35 application fee is nonrefundable. If you receive a refund and later choose to take the exam in 2022, you would automatically be accepted and will receive instructions in January.