Welcome to the American Cheese Society’s Annual Judging & Competition!
At this time, entries for the 2023 Judging & Competition have closed. More information regarding shipping will be released closer to May.
Review your submitted entries on Award Force here.
Process for Submitting to Judging & Competition
- Determine Eligibility (review the eligibility requirements here)
- Note: only ACS organizational members are eligible to submit their cheese into the competition. You can read more and join ACS here.
- Choose the category where your cheese fits (review the categories here)
- Log in to your account (or create an account) on our platform, Award Force
- Need help? Watch this video!
- Note: If you submitted entries for J&C last year, you will use the same login information
- Go to My Entries
- Start a New Entry and fill out all the required information
- Click Add to Cart
- If you want to submit multiple entries, you can either duplicate a previous one or start a new entry.
- Check out and pay for your entries
- The deadline to enter was Friday, March 3rd, 2023
- Post on social and help spread the word! We have created graphics for your use here.
You will receive additional information regarding how to ship your cheese to for judging at a later date.
Award Force Entry Process
Cost to Enter a Cheese
The competition is only available to corporate members of ACS.
- January 15th – February 24th: $75/entry
- February 25th – March 3rd: $100/entry