The 2015 ACS Conference Scholarship Application Period is closed and we would like to congratulate our winners.
- Agela Abdullah, Monadnuck Food Co-op
- Devin Lamma, Whole Foods Market
- Elsie Gawler, North Branch Farm
- Emily Acosta, Eataly
- Julia Lowry, Cowgirl Creamery
- Lesley Million, Terrell Creek Farm
- Magdalena Polak, The Cheese Shop
- Marie Limoges, University of Vermont
- Rosy Neale, Monforte Dairy Co.
- Stefanie Angstadt, Valley Milkhouse Creamery
- Stephanie Box, Chatham University
- Teresa St. Peter, New World Cheese
Scholarships for the 2016 ACS Conference will be open in December.
Each year, the American Cheese Society, in conjunction with the American Cheese Education Foundation and the John Crompton Memorial Scholarship Fund, awards full and partial scholarships to cheesemakers, retailers, students, and local chefs to attend the Annual ACS Conference and Competition.
Full scholarship recipients receive four nights’ hotel accommodation in the conference host city, up to $600 toward travel expenses (reimbursed upon submission of a post-conference essay), and a complimentary conference registration. Partial Scholarship Recipients receive a complimentary conference registration.