Meet the Cheesemaker
Meet the Cheesemaker enables producers of cheese and cultured dairy products to meet with and sample products to hundreds of key industry distributors, retailers, buyers, and food writers from throughout North America.
Table reservations have been filled for the 2015 ACS Conference. Reservations for the 2016 ACS Conference will begin in May 2016.
When: Thursday, July 30, 2015 | 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Where: Rhode Island Convention Center
Registration Fee: $225
Meet the Cheesemaker in Providence is sponsored by the California Milk Advisory Board
Guidelines & Materials for Participants:
ACS encourages participants to showcase products and distribute company information. A limit of 6 (six) products will be allowed for each company. ACS will provide participants with the following:
- 6’ table with cloth
- Pitcher of water and cups
- Basket of crackers or bread
- Knife (1)
- Cutting Board (1 flexible)
ACS will also provide cheesemakers with refrigerated storage space for this event. However, ACS is not able to offer kitchen preparation space. We ask that participants prepare their products in advance, or at their table.
Participants Should Provide:
- Registration fee
- Cheese(s) and/or cultured dairy products. A limit of 6 products will be allowed for each participant. (Since the event lasts from 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., participants can expect a flow of attendance throughout those hours.)
- Company literature and/or display items.
- Proper labeling and shipment of product(s) prior to the event. Shipping instructions and labels will be provided prior to the event.
If you have any questions about participating in this event, please contact Steve Binns at email@example.com.