JOIN US EVERY FRIDAY FOR FIRESIDE CHATS
We know that it’s easy to feel disconnected from our cheese community these days so we’re coming to you! Every Friday at 3 p.m. MT, ACS Executive Director, Karen Lundquist will host guests, talk resources, answer questions, and share your stories on Instagram Live.
We’re excited to welcome our upcoming guests!* Tune in on the ACS Instagram page every Friday.
- September 11, 2020 – Adam Moskowitz, Larkin, founder of the Cheesemonger Invitational
- September 18, 2020 – Jeremy Stephenson, Spring Brook Farm & Farms for City Kids Foundation, ACS Board President
*Guests and dates are subject to change.
Missed a Chat?
Click below to watch a previous recording (all videos can be found on our IGTV).
- April 24, 2020 – Karen introduces the ACS Fireside Chat series
- May 1, 2020 – Babs Hogan, The Healthy Cheese Lady
- May 8, 2020 – Katie Bray, Oregon Cheese Guild
- May 15, 2020 – Janee’ Muha, The Mobile Monger
- May 22, 2020 – Mike Koch, FireFly Farms
- June 12, 2020 – Jeffery Mitchell, Culpeper Cheese
- June 19, 2020 – Marianne Smukowski, Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research
- June 26, 2020 Part 1 & Part 2 – Agela Abdullah, Cheese Marketing and Sales Professional
- July 10, 2020 – Heather Tucker, ACS
- July 17, 2020 – Kelly Calabria, Kelly’s Jelly
- July 24, 2020 – Kelsie Parsons, ACS CCP™, Sobeys
- July 31, 2020 – Carlos Yescas, Oldways Cheese Coalition
- August 7, 2020 – Sarah Spira, ACS
- August 14, 2020 – Richard Alaniz, Alaniz Law & Associates
- August 21, 2020 – Eliza Leeper, Vermont Creamery. We know the sound on our chat with Eliza is difficult to hear so she has provided a few links to help learn more about what she and Karen chatted about. 1) Learn more about B Corps: https://bimpactassessment.net 2) Learn more about Vermont Creamery’s mission: https://www.vermontcreamery.com/about-us/on-a-mission 3) Connect with Eliza and ask her further questions at [email protected].
- August 28, 2020 – Dan Utano, Daniel Utano Consulting, ACS Board Member