NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
DESCRIPTION: The American Cheese Society’s American Cheese Month Great American Beer Festival (GABF) Ticket Giveaway (hereafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) starts on Thursday, September 13, 2012 and ends on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM Mountain Time. The Sweepstakes will be conducted exclusively via the American Cheese Month Facebook page. Four (4) winners will each be awarded one (1) pair of tickets to one (1) session at GABF, held October 11-13, 2012. The American Cheese Society will distribute pairs of tickets to winners; winners may not select or request tickets to a specific session.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older can take part in the Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, participants must do the following:
- Click the icon to “Win Tickets to the Great American Beer Festival” on the American Cheese Month Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanCheeseMonth
- Follow prompts to “like” the American Cheese Month Facebook page (note: “liking” the page does not serve as your Sweepstakes entry).
- Follow the next prompts to complete the Sweepstakes entry form. The form must be completed in its entirety by September 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM Mountain Time. This serves as your Sweepstakes entry.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Facebook account at the time the entry was made.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of the American Cheese Society, its officers, directors, and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent) are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
- Participants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Four (4) winners will each receive one (1) pair of tickets for the 2012 Great American Beer Festival (GABF). The pair of tickets will be valid for entry to one (1) GABF session on either October 11, 12, or 13. The American Cheese Society will assign tickets to winners; winners may not choose their session.
- Winners will be drawn on September 28, 2012 by 11:59 PM Mountain Time.
- If a winner is unable to accept their prize, it will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- No substitution of prize is offered (including cash), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the American Cheese Society. If a winner does not respond within 3 days after being notified, or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winners may request to have their tickets mailed, or they can choose to pick them up at the GABF will-call desk on the day of their session. If winners do not request mailed tickets by October 4, then tickets will automatically be left at the will-call desk.
- No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the entry period.
- The American Cheese Society retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed.
- By accepting their prize, winners acknowledge that the American Cheese Society has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these rules. Sweepstakes entrants may be added to the American Cheese Society’s email list and they may unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the American Cheese Society reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at its sole discretion.
- Entry constitutes permission to winners’ names, pictures, likenesses, and city and state of residence for purposes of publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless the American Cheese Society from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize, or participation in any contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. The American Cheese Society is not responsible and cannot be held liable if tickets, after being awarded to winners, are not redeemed for entrance to GABF.
*This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability from each entrant in this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the American Cheese Society at 720-328-2788 or [email protected] and not to Facebook.