In response to COVID-19, and to help promote industry events and awareness, we’ve temporarily waived the membership requirement to post events to our industry Event Calendar.
- This event has passed.
How to Build a Culture of Food Safety from the Ground Up
September 17, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MDT
Many models of leadership are available for you to observe, be a party to, or suffer from. Most people happen onto their leadership style by mashing up the leadership styles of other people they have experienced. This session will be the start of a lifelong conversation within yourself about how you chose to lead.
What does all this have to do with food safety planning? Everything. Food safety compliance is leadership. The work of compliance is the work of anyone who implements rules and laws in their everyday work. Compliance takes leadership and is the everyday work you do in your food company.
- Attendees will learn about and state their True North position
- Attendees will learn about the common leader standard work associated with leading their teams
- Attendees will learn and implement the 8 key questions that inhibit problem solving and growth with their people/processes/facilities
Presenters (all members of the ACS Regulatory & Academic Committee)
- Adam Brock, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Paul McNeely, Beecher’s Handmade Cheese
- Michele Pfannenstiel, Dirigo Food Safety
- Daniel Utano, Daniel Utano Consulting
ACS members can find the link to register here.