In lieu of a 2020 conference, we are excited to present virtual programming and events designed to create the same sense of education and community that our industry has come to know and enjoy each and every year since ACS’s founding in 1983. Listening closely to the community, the Education Committee is continuously developing a blend of cheese science, timely topics, and business savvy edifies maker, monger and retailer alike.
- Check out our Industry Event Calendar for upcoming webinars and events.
- Click here to access past sessions available to watch on-demand from our Webinar Archive. Most webinars and events are open to current ACS members unless otherwise noted. Not an ACS member? View membership levels and join today to access the events above and other benefits throughout the year.
Webinar Series Presented by Dairy Connection
- Taking Care of Yourself in a World Crisis
- Monitoring Milk on the Farm – WATCH NOW
- What’s the Crunch? Crystals in Cheese – WATCH NOW
- LGBrieTQ: The Cheese Industry Guide to Inclusivity of the LGBTQ+ Community – WATCH NOW
Interested in sponsoring an upcoming event or ACS program? Learn more!