The ACS Ambassador program is designed for ACS members who would like to volunteer their time to help raise awareness about ACS’s work and offerings, and recruit industry members to grow the ACS membership ranks. ACS Ambassadors often represent ACS at industry events to help tell the story of great American cheese.
Become an ACS Ambassador
If you love being an ACS member and have great experiences that you would like to share with others, it’s easy to get involved! Here’s all it takes:
- Ensure your ACS membership is current.
- Complete and submit an ACS Ambassador Application.
- Agree to represent ACS according to the ACS Ambassadors Code of Conduct.
- Agree to make a 2-year commitment to the ACS Ambassador program.
Sure, it is better to give than to receive, but what’s in it for you?
- ACS Ambassador FAQ and Talking Points
- ACS materials to distribute at eligible events
- $50 credit to the ACS online store when you recruit your first member (be sure they say you referred them!)
- Recognition as an ACS Ambassador on the ACS website
- Networking opportunities with other ACS Ambassadors in your area and around the world
- Our gratitude! Along with a feeling of satisfaction for supporting ACS and great cheese.
Thank you to the current ACS Ambassadors who are helping to raise awareness of our work!
- Sheri Allen, ACS CCP®, ACS CCSE™, Artisanal Touch Events, LLC
- Susan Sturman, ACS CCP®, ACS CCSE™, Academie Mons
- Trevor Thomas, ACS CCP®, Lactalis Deli