Moving Forward Together with Purpose
The Virtual Experience: July 28-30, 2021
ACCESS THE 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE NOW! Register to view ALL educational sessions, visit the Exhibit Hall and reach out to other industry peers that attended the virtual conference.
The American Cheese Society is setting its sights on July 2021 and what could be its largest annual conference ever.
We’ll gather, by ourselves or in small groups, virtually, to reconnect with friends and to meet new ones. We’ll celebrate our successes, acknowledge our struggles and learn — as we always do — from the best cheesemakers and cheese professionals in the Americas.
We’ll embrace new traditions. We’ll recraft others. From July 28-30, here on this website, we’ll Move Forward Together With Purpose.
WHO: Members and future members of the American Cheese Society
WHAT: Moving Forward Together with Purpose, the 2021 ACS Annual Conference
WHEN: July 28-30, 2021
WHERE: The Internet
WHY: To celebrate our successes, and to learn.
- Conference schedule
- Learn about sponsoring & exhibiting!
- Questions? [email protected] or 720-328-2788
Member, Early (ends July 6): $220
Member, Regular (starts July 7): $300
Student (email ACS at [email protected] for code): $100
Member Full-Time Cheesemonger (must work full-time behind the counter): $200
Non-Member, Early (ends July 6): $375
Non-Member, Regular (starts July 7): $475
Non-Member Full-Time Cheesemonger (must work full-time behind the counter): $225
For ACS’s 2021 Annual Conference, the ACE Foundation will be granting multiple general scholarships as well as the Peterson Company Scholarship for BIPOC Advancement. Unlike years past, when there have been separate scholarships for cheesemakers, retailers, students, chefs, there is just one application for anyone interested in receiving a scholarship, regardless of industry title. Apply here
- Staff conference planner: Nerissa Magnuson, [email protected], (720) 674-6747
- Sponsorship and exhibit sales: Don Knox, [email protected], (720) 457-1193.
Other members of the staff are:
- ACS Team Lead: Tara Holmes, [email protected]
- Program Manager: Heather Tucker, [email protected]
- Membership Manager: Rebecca Halfhill, [email protected]
- Operations Lead: Sonja Hix, [email protected]
- Finance Manager: Susan Nolte, [email protected]
2021 ACS Annual Conference Schedule
Subject to change