2013 Session Presentations & Handouts
ACS archives the session handouts and presentations from our Annual Conference each year, and makes these materials available to members.
If you would like access to these educational materials, and you are not currently a member of ACS, consider joining today. If your membership has lapsed and you would like to renew, please contact 720-328-2788 x300.
2013 Conference Session Presentations & Handouts
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 1
- Unique and Often Confounding Flavors Found in Milk – Bob Bradley, Ph.D., Scott Rankin, Ph.D.
- What Do Buyers Look for In Artisan Cheese? – John Antonelli, Shawn Hockert, Tory Miller
- Encouraging Flavor: Flora Farming and Soil – Pav Cherney, Jeremy Little, Gary Zimmer
- An International View of Cheesemongering – Valerie Henbest, David Lockwood, Laurent Mons, Russell Smith, Sue Sturman
- Wisconsin Beer & Cheese – Sara Hill, Randy Mosher, Lucy Saunders
- Nearer to Perfect – Babs Hogan M.Ed.; Mark Windt, M.D.; Max McCalman
- Quality Milk/Quality Cheese – A Study of Farmstead Cheeses – Jeffrey Roberts; Pam Ruegg, DVM, MPVM; Jeanne Carpenter
- Cheese Classes 101: How to Make Cheese Classes A Successful Part of Your Business – Sascha Anderson, Kristi Bachman, Rich Rogers
- Cheesemaking 101 – Dean Sommer