Cricket Creek Farm
- Work with our existing staff in a collaborative team environment, providing leadership and structure in the creamery.
- Lead the production of all the cheeses in our current repertoire (8 cheeses).
- Following the maintenance and sanitation protocols.
- Helping to teach apprentices all facets of cheese making
- Troubleshoot recipes/inconsistencies with the products as needed and help apprentices refine their practices and work out problems with the cheeses as appropriate.
- Maintaining all required records, inventories, recipes, and data collected.
- Bringing an upbeat and positive attitude, being a leader on the farm. We expect the person in this position to always be on time, always stick to a schedule, help keep apprentices on track, and bring positive energy and enthusiasm to work every day.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of cheese making experience
- Very much in love with cheese
- Excited about the opportunity to work at a small and growing company
How to Apply
To apply: Please visit www.cricketcreek.farm.com for more information and application instructions.