Hunter Belle Dairy Co produces handmade artisan cheese from Brown Swiss cows milk in the Upper Hunter Valley of NSW. Our range includes both hard and soft cheese as well as yoghurt, butter and milk.
We have just opened our brand new factory in Scone, Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia and are looking for a cheesemaker to work with us over the next 12 months (possibility for full time employment).
We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced cheese maker to join our team. This role involves:
- Performing the cheese making process from start to finish
- Presisely folowing our recipes
- Preparing cheese making areas for production
- Following proper procedures for food safety
- Attending to routine cleaning, restocking, maintenance, and operation
Skills & Experience
Must have cheesemaking experience and/or training/qualifications
• Must be able to lift at least 20kg repeatedly, bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time
• Strong work ethic and motivation
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Attention to detail
• Excellent record of attendance, reliability, and initiative in previous employment
Live in the beautiful Hunter Valley and travel Australia!
Only a 2 hour drive to Newcastle (airport), 3.5hrs to Sydney, 1.5 hours to Tamworth this is a great central location to see the country. With weekends off and extra annual leave offered this is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate.
How to Apply
email [email protected]