ACS membership is available to anyone who cares about great cheese – whether a professional in the industry or simply someone who is passionate about American-made artisan and specialty cheeses. Membership is available at two levels: Professional (Producer or Trade Affiliate) and Non-Professional (Associate).
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
Individual Membership – $175
Individual Membership is designed for industry professionals who seek educational opportunities, networking, online resources, and professional development opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. Each Individual Member receives one vote.
Individual Membership Benefits (Click to View):
- Unique personal username and password for full ACS online access
- Free access to member webinars
- All ACS digital and print communications including important Member Updates and Alerts
- Listing in searchable Individual Membership directory
- Eligibility to serve:
- on ACS Committees and the Board of Directors
- as Speakers, Judges, and Subject Matter Experts
- in other key volunteer roles
- Discounted Member pricing on all ACS products and services including but not limited to:
- Annual Conference Registration
- ACS Certified Cheese Professional® Exam application and testing fees
- Online Food Safety for Artisan Cheesemakers course through North Carolina State University
- Dairy Practices Council Guidelines
- PartnerShip FedEx and Yellow Freight shipping
- Renaissance Associates merchant services
- Other discounted products/services as developed (hotel, travel, etc.)
Organizational Membership (Small Business or Corporate)
Small Business Membership (3 options)
Small Business Membership is designed for companies that wish to provide up to three of their owners, management, staff, and employees access to education, networking, and professional development, and who wish to promote their company, products, and/or services. Small Business members receive one vote per company allocated to the Primary Member on file.
- Small Business 1 – $225 (includes 1 member)
- Small Business 2 – $400 (includes 2 members)
- Small Business 3 – $600 (includes 3 members)
Small Business Membership Benefits (Click to View):
- All Individual Membership benefits PLUS:
- Ability to enter products into Annual ACS Judging & Competition
- Exhibit at Meet the Cheesemaker
- Sample food products at, or provide food products for, any ACS or ACS-affiliated events
- Become an Authorized Education Provider
- Purchase and send Member-2-Member marketing emails
- Listing in searchable Organizational Membership directory
Corporate Membership (4 options)
Corporate Membership is designed for companies that wish to provide four or more of their owners, management, staff, and employees access to ACS education, networking, and professional development, and who wish to promote their company, products, and/or services. Corporate members receive one vote per company allocated to the Primary Member on file.
- Corporate 4 – $800 (includes 4 members)
- Corporate 5 – $1,000 (includes 5 members)
- Corporate PLUS – $1,250 (provides discounts to unlimited representatives beyond 5 named members)
- Corporate Sustaining – $3,000 (provides full access to benefits for unlimited representatives beyond 5 named members)
Corporate Membership Benefits (Click to View):
Corporate 4 and Corporate 5 Memberships include all the benefits of Small Business Membership for 4 or 5 employees.
Corporate PLUS Membership includes all the benefits of Corporate 5 Membership, plus discounted pricing on all ACS products and services for unlimited representatives beyond the first 5 named members.
Corporate Sustaining Membership includes all the benefits of Corporate PLUS Membership, plus full access to ACS membership benefits for unlimited representatives beyond the first 5 named members. Sustaining Members also receive year-round recognition on the ACS website and in select annual media placements.
Designed for students currently enrolled at a higher education facility who would like to gain and/or increase their knowledge about the world of specialty cheese. Student members are not eligible to vote or serve on the ACS Board of Directors.