Join or Renew
ACS membership is available to anyone who cares about great cheese – whether a professional in the industry or simply someone who is passionate about American-made artisan and specialty cheeses. Membership is available at two levels: Professional (Producer or Trade Affiliate) and Non-Professional (Associate).
ACS membership is based on a calendar-year cycle, from January 1 – December 31. We encourage you to join now to enjoy the full benefits of your membership!
Not sure where you fit? Read our Membership FAQs and download our Membership Decision Tree to find the right level for you!
Are you a current ACS member? Your renewal invoice should have been mailed to you in early December. To renew your membership online:
- Log onto www.cheesesociety.org/login with your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on “My Account.”
- Click on “View My Transactions.”
- Next, click on “Pay Open Orders.”
- Within your open order, please make sure the box is checked next to your organization’s name and click on “Next” to proceed to the final payment screen.
Alternatively, download a PDF renewal application via the link below and submit it via mail, email, or fax: