American Cheese Society Classifieds
Do you have a job opening? Equipment for sale?
ACS allows for classified ads to be posted for 30 days starting at $25 for ACS members or $35 for non-members. Your ad will be viewable to a targeted audience of ACS members, as well as other industry members and the general public who visit this website daily. For an additional $5, you can include your company logo or a photo of the equipment you’re selling. If you desire to have your ad placed longer than 90 days, please contact the ACS office at 720-328-2788.
10/8/15 – Full Time Cheesemaking Assistant
Arethusa Farm Dairy is a fast-growing farmstead dairy located in Bantam, CT. We produce a wide variety of dairy products using the milk from our award-winning herd of cows. Currently, we’re looking for a new member to join our cheese making team.
As a part of the Arethusa production team you’ll help with hands-on cheese making and maturation, packaging and order fulfillment, and – as in any creamery – plenty of cleaning. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about a diverse array of cheeses and the processes that make each unique, including milk quality and chemistry, cheese cultures, and various ripening techniques. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an uncompromising, dynamic cheese making team.
Prior cheese making experience isn’t necessary, though some is preferred. A background in food or dairy science is also preferred. Most importantly, an enthusiasm to learn about the craft and science of artisan cheesemaking in a physical, rigorous, hands-on setting is an absolute must.
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Able and willing to work all day on your feet
- Commit to a flexible 40+ hour work week
- Basic knowledge of food science and sanitation practices
- Passion for artisan cheese
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance after three months
- Paid vacation time after one year
Please visit our website at http://www.arethusafarm.com for more information about our business and product line.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing any relevant experience to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9/24/15 – Cheesemonger
We are currently seeking to hire a professional with a passion and knowledge of cheese. The Cheesemonger must be self-driven, goal-oriented and maintain an energetic and enthusiastic demeanor in regards to customer service. Applicants should be extremely detail oriented and have a passion for cheese affinage and food safety.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educating customers & coworkers on all aspects of cheese
- Monitoring and managing a large inventory of cheese
- Rotating and tracking inventory as necessary
- Communicating with buyers and warehouse staff regarding movement of product
- Maintaining quality standards within an ever-growing repertoire of cheeses
- Continuing the drive and commitment to stay current with food trends and seasonal items
- Practicing the highest level of food safety and adhering to food safety initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Knowledge of all types of cheese required
- Cheese making and/or aging experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Retail experience is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please go to our company website www.sidwainer.applicantpro.com. Please submit application and resume.
This position does supervise others. This position requires professional etiquette and strong communication skills. This position requires travel.
9/22/15 – Metropolitan Market is seeking Cheesemongers
At Metropolitan Market, we know food! We are a progressive, upscale grocery-retailer and one of the best places to work in the Pacific Northwest. Metropolitan Market is a company recognized within the food industry for freshness and quality – from our flame roasted prime rib, house made quiche and pot pies, to our huge cheese counter filled with award winning Artisan, Local, Specialty, and Farmstead cheeses from the Northwest and beyond!
We provide outstanding employment opportunities, including a generous benefits program and attractive wages. These fast-paced positions throughout our stores provide ample opportunity for growth and development within the Company. We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals, who love cheese, and who want to work in a healthy and rewarding environment!
The Cheesemonger position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and sharing product information with team members and customers about specialty cheeses, product pairings, recipes, and meal solutions.
To be a qualified applicant, you must have the following:
- Minimum one year food service experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality output while working within deadlines a must. Sense of urgency required. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of self-motivation; takes initiative; problem solves.
- Proven ability to positively affect sales generation.
- Possesses knowledge of food safety and HACCP/Department of Health guidelines, and inventory/portion control.
- Possesses adequate product information with a proven history of using knowledge to best service customers. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and understanding of food, including ingredients, applications, pronunciations and culinary skills. Possesses a genuine passion for food.
- Proven success as a team member; demonstrated ability to work well with diverse groups of people.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrates an interest in learning; possesses a strong interest in food and related products.
How to apply:
Applications are accepted online. Please visit our website to view complete job description for Cheesemonger position.
- Go to metropolitan-market.com
- Select the Careers section
- Complete a general application and create a profile
- Search open positions and apply anytime, using your general application and profile
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Attractive Hourly Wage, Negotiable DOE
- Rich Paid Time Off Benefits including Vacation, Personal, Holiday, and Sick
- Generous Medical and Dental Plans at Very Low Cost to Team Members
- Company Funded Life & Disability Insurance and Pension Plan
- Generous Team Member Discount
- Team Member Sponsored ORCA Card Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Team Member Appreciation Celebrations
9/9/15 – Job Openings at Jasper Hill
Who We Are – Jasper Hill Farm produces award-winning cheeses that are nationally and internationally acclaimed. We’re a mission-based company, working to preserve Vermont’s agricultural soils and working landscape through farmstead cheese production. Our family of businesses includes two dairies, two creameries, and a state-of-the-art underground aging facility that matures & markets cheese for 5 creameries. Our farm is located in the beautiful, rural, rolling hills of Greensboro, VT. Our business is growing, and we’re looking for great people to join our world-class team!
Just as milk is key to cheese quality, our team is critical to the success of our business as a whole. We value teamwork and collaboration, encouraging both individual and collective success. As a growing and diverse business, there will always be opportunities for those who excel at their work and take pride in building something new.
- Cheese Care Workers
- Herdsperson/Farm Manager
- Milk Truck Driver
- Seasonal Staff
- … and more!
Positions are FT/PT, all experience levels are welcome to apply. Jasper Hill provides a friendly work environment and competitive benefits including Health Insurance, 401K and PTO. Jobs are in or around Greensboro, VT.
TO APPLY email email@example.com with your resumé and 3 references, or visit
us online at www.jasperhillfarm.com/employment to learn more about our business and
8/18/15 – Cheesemonger
Altomonte’s Italian Market & Deli
Looking for a highly motivated team member to drive cheese sales. Includes cutting packaging, displaying, pricing, sampling of over 200 cheeses of the world.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8/18/15 – Beecher’s Handmade Cheese Wholesale Logistics and Inventory Associate
Beecher’s Handmade Cheese has been producing award winning, hand-crafted cheese since 2003 using only the purest ingredients and artisanal methods.
We are looking for a full time, support person who is passionate for pure, all natural food, a love of food and a drive to excel, to assist with sales of Beecher’s Cheese’s and our lines of specialty foods.
- Act as main point of contact for Customer Orders
- Coordinating with 3rd party warehouses and vendors to assure all products are shipped on time and received in perfect condition
- Respond quickly and appropriately to requests for customer service and assistance
- To constantly and consistently exceed the needs of our customers
- To be an integral part of and provide support to the sales team, convey easily and quickly any messages
- To communicate with Sales team, work in fast paced environment, work independently and on a team
- Assisting Sales team with projects as needed
- Manage Sales Support materials and samples
- Data entry
- Have at least two years quality customer service experience
- Be self-motivated, highly organized and outgoing
- Must be able to handle rapidly shifting priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail, to be highly organized, focused and confident
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Must have a keen sense of urgency
- Salary – DOE
- Full benefits
Beecher’s Handmade Cheese is part of the Sugar Mountain family and is committed to pure, all-natural foods. In keeping with our commitment to pure food, Sugar Mountain companies contribute 1% of all sales to the Pure Food Kids Foundation, founded by Beecher’s in 2004.
8/11/15 – Part Time Help Wanted for Artisan Cheese Company
Part Time Help Wanted for a growing Artisan Cheese Company in Brooklyn, CT. Currently, we hand craft fresh and aged cow and goat cheese.
2 Positions Available:
Part time Cheese Maker, must be experienced.
Part time sales help with farmers markets (summer and winter), help with the farm store and processing of cheese.
If you are interested in a position, please call Julie at 516-815-5900.
8/11/15 – ALPMA: Technology for Processing, Cheese-Making, Cutting, Packaging
8/11/15 – 5 Spoke Creamery is Hiring – National Sales Manager
If you have a proven track record of developing long-term relationships with high-level buyers in foodservice and retail and care about great cheese and sustainability – you might be the senior sales executive 5 Spoke Creamery is seeking.
5 Spoke Creamery, producers of grass-fed, raw milk cheeses from our own herd of Ayshire cows in Goshen, NY, is looking for an experienced and passionate sales manager to grow and evolve our already considerable retail and food service business.
This position reports directly to the owner and will be an integral part of our expanding business. We have an agressive growth objective for the next 12 to 18 months; subsequent sales targets year over year will be developed with input from the sales
manager. The sales manager will work remotely and on the road, with visits to our creamery only one hour north of New York City.
- Bring in, grow and work with large regional and national food distributors and specialty retail chains
- Develop relationships with key buyers.
- Establish and maintain exceptional business relationships with existing customers.
- Grow and develop a regional/national sales team to meet agreed upon sales targets
- Represent 5 Spoke Creamery at key trade shows and events.
- Leverage creamery and farm in Goshen, NY to drive sales and relationship building.
- 5+ years sales experience in specialty food industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets for distributors, both retail and foodservice business.
- Superior oral and written communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including database management and record keeping.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as member of Creamery team.
- High level of cheese knowledge critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required in a remotely based position.
5 Spoke Creamery is a producer of grass-fed, raw milk cheeses from our own herd of Ayeshire cows in Goshen, NY, only one hour north of New York City. In less than 8 years, 5 Spoke Creamery has developed a reputation for outstanding farmstead cheeses. And now, 5 Spoke Creamery is 100% solar powered, which allows us to expand our cheese making capacity without increasing our environmental footprint. To learn more about our solar powered farm, click here: http://bit.ly/1QfqruF
5 Spoke Creamery’s cheeses are sold at specialty retailers across the country and are found on the menus of some of the best restaurants from New York to California. 5 Spoke Creamery was born from our owner’s (Alan Glustoff) passion for small-batch, European raw milk cheeses; our name reflects his passion for bicycling. 5 Spoke Creamery is more than a business; it is the embodiment of Alan’s belief that balance is the key to a healthy lifestyle. At 5 Spoke Creamery, a balanced life includes eating wonderful cheese, being physically active and professionally fulfilled. For more information, visit us at www.5spokecreamery.com.
We offer a highly competitive financial package, including health benefits and 401k plan for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
8/10/15 – Cheesemaker
About The Organization
The Trustees is an organization with a fascinating past and an exciting future. Our places are open to all and we thrive by involving as many people as possible in what we do. Founded in 1891, by a group of visionary volunteers, we preserve, for public use and enjoyment, properties of exceptional scenic, historic, and ecological value in Massachusetts and work to protect special places across the state. We have helped protect more than 50,000 acres, including 25,000+ acres on more than 100 reservations that are all open to the public. We are a nonprofit conservation organization funded and supported entirely by our visitors, supporters, volunteers, and more than 40,000 members.
Founded in 1638, Appleton Farms is the oldest continuously operating farm in America. In 1998, the Appleton family donated the 1,000-acre farm to The Trustees of Reservations, a leading land conservation organization in Massachusetts. Now a flagship agricultural property for The Trustees, Appleton Farms is home to pasture-raised dairy and beef herds, a 650 share community-supported agriculture program, hundreds of acres of pastures and forest, and volunteer- and staff-led programs that educate the public about small scale, sustainable agriculture.
The Cheese Maker (CM) at Appleton Farms is a key member of the farm’s full-time staff. The CM reports to the Property Superintendent and must work closely with other employees of the farm staff and The Trustees of Reservations. The position’s work schedule is variable, may include work on weekends and holidays, and is based on an average 5 day work week.
- Assist in development and management of the annual cheese plant budget and operate within that budget.
- Develop product recipes, as needed, and operate all processing equipment to pasteurize and produce dairy products from Appleton Farms raw milk.
- Employ best-practices and procedures for the dairy to ensure regulatory compliance, food safety, employee safety, product quality, efficiency, and cost control.
- Develop and ensure compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all aspects of the operation.
- Supervise any part-time assistant cheese makers and volunteers.
- Ensure accurate record keeping that meets management goals and regulations.
- Cut, wrap, pack, label and prepare dairy products for sale and shipping.
- Support TTOR efforts to make Appleton a carbon-neutral facility by minimizing energy consumption wherever feasible.
- Work closely with our Engagement Manager and Farm Educator to provide support for farm programming and tours.
- Collaborate/network with other value-added dairy operations, cheese makers and farms to share best practices.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
The CM must have at least 3 years of experience in pasteurization and dairy processing and 2-4 years of cheese-making experience (including fresh cheeses; soft, ripened cheeses; and aged cheeses). Knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Compliance is preferred, certification is a plus. The CM should have a thorough understanding of regulatory laws and responsibilities related to processing, filling, and general facility standards. Understanding of budgeting, cost control, and federal milk reporting requirements is important. A valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record is required. The ability to work on repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy and a willingness to adhere to the strictest level of hygiene is critical. The CM must be in good physical health and be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds. The CM must possess and display an appreciation for the rich agricultural and cultural history of Appleton Farms. A positive attitude, team-oriented, flexible approach and a commitment to achieving the goals Appleton Farms and The Trustees of Reservations are a key part of the job.
Benefits and Salary
The Trustees offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, vacation, sick and personal time, as well as the option to participate in our 401(k) savings plan. We also offer the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team across the Commonwealth who love the outdoors, who love the distinctive charms of New England, and who believe in celebrating and protecting our special places, for everyone, forever.
In addition to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Trustees of Reservations aim to create a thriving, inclusive workplace that values each member of our team. We aspire to reflect and effectively serve the residents and communities of Massachusetts who are at the core of our mission.
7/16/15 – Heyday Farm – Dairy & Creamery Assistant
Heyday Farm is a family-run 25-acre sustainable and historic farm on Bainbridge Island. In addition to championing and growing local food, our focus is on building community and educating. By respecting the environment and its limits, we grow food of the highest integrity, taste and quality. Our name comes from our commitment to increase our collective nourishment just as farms did back in their heydays.
Our Employees: We hire people who love good food, have integrity, work hard, communicate well, are curious, attentive and sensitive to the needs of others (people and animals), have a sense of humor and are fun to be around.
Position Description: The Dairy Assistant assists with the facility and equipment cleaning, care, feeding, milking and pasturing of a small herd of dairy cattle and provides cheese making support.
- Familiarity and compliance with all safety, cleaning and regulatory requirements (including Good Agricultural Practices (GAPS) and food safety requirements) for our farming operation
- Clear record keeping in accordance to farm manager specifications
- Advising farm managers about any issues with the facility, equipment or animals in a timely way
- Helping to develop and improve systems to make the operation run more effectively
- Practicing effective animal handling that promotes healthy, calm and
- Support in administering medicine and routine health care for animals
Compensation: The position will be 40 plus hours per week. Pay will be dependent on experience.
Experience: Professional experience on a farm or dairy (especially with cattle) or with animal handling is desired. Someone with experience in a home setting or in a 4H program would also be considered. Experience with dairy safety regulations or cheese making is desired.
Physical Demands: While the dairy has automatic milking and the latest technology, this position is physically demanding and requires strength and the ability to climb, crouch, lift and carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Housing: Onsite housing is available for rent.
To Apply: Please consider carefully if this position is a good fit for you. Farming is hard work and requires meticulous attention to detail, stamina and complete reliability. We also spend time training and helping our staff become a strong team. We want people who will stick with us. After careful consideration if the position is a good fit, please answer the application questions in the body of an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. No attachments please.
Process: We plan to hire someone in the next six weeks. We’ll review applicant information and contact those that meet our requirements. We will only respond to those who submit complete applications. For those that do, we will let you know if we’d like to do a phone interview. For those that seem like good candidates, we will also arrange an in-person interview.
- What is your contact information and the best way to reach you?
- Where are you currently living?
- Why do you want to work on a farm?
- What makes you suitable for this position?
- What are your long-term goals?
- What were your last 4 jobs, dates of employment, why you took the job, what you contributed and gained while there and the circumstances and why you left?
- Do you want to live in our onsite housing and do you have any extenuating needs related to housing? More than one car? A pet? A family?
- What are your skills and experience related to meticulous attention to detail?
- What are your skills and experience related to strong organization?
- What are your skills and experience related to repair and maintenance?
- What are your skills and experience related to hard work?
- What makes you a good leader and/or team member?
7/16/15 – Assistant Cheesemaker at Farmstead Dairy
MOUNTAIN LODGE FARM, LLC is seeking a fulltime assistant cheesemaker for our established farmstead creamery operation. We are a small artisan dairy located 1 ½ hours south of Seattle in the foothills of Mt. Rainier. We make a variety of cheeses (both raw and aged) from the milk of our Nigerian Dwarf/La Mancha goats and some local Jersey cow milk as well. Our goal is to make exquisite cheese that reflects the high quality of our milk and the seasonality and sense of place of our farm in the Pacific Northwest. We have had our dairy license since 2012 and currently make about 10,000 pounds of cheese a year. We are looking for an assistant cheesemaker this year with the potential to grow and advance in the coming years.
- Some cheesemaking experience, though we will train the right person
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Calm, cheerful demeanor
- Passion for pursuing artisan cheesemaking as a career
- Flexibility: farm work is challenging and requires ability to roll with Mother Nature’s punches
- Cheesemaking and affinage
- Milk quality monitoring
- Support sales and marketing of products
- Cleaning according to Master Sanitation Schedule
- Assist with daily HACCP record keeping
- Understand and obey current Federal and State licensing and regulatory requirements
- Assist with animals and other farm duties as time allows (training provided and varies seasonally)
COMPENSATION: Salary depends on experience. Health insurance available after 3 month probation. On farm housing may be available.
APPLY: Please review our website for further information (www.mountainlodgefarm.com). Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to: email@example.com. Further questions can be emailed to Meghan@mountainlodgefarm.com.
7/14/15 – Mell’s Cheese – Cheese Specialists
Mell’s Cheese is a new artisan cheese shop and wine bar opening soon in the LoHi area of Denver. Mell’s will serve meat and cheese plates, sandwiches, salads, small plates, rotating wines by the glass and craft beer.
We are looking for friendly, outgoing and dependable team players that share our passion for food and wine. We are currently filling PT positions for Cheese Specialists.
As a Cheese Specialist, you will be responsible for actively engaging and educating guests about Mell’s variety of cheeses and meats to include their places of origin, production techniques and flavor profiles. The Cheese Specialist will also be responsible for light food preparation for cheese/meat plates, sandwiches, salads, small plates and desserts. The job requirements for a Cheese Specialist are as follows:
- Taste three or more Mell’s Cheese products per day in order to make product recommendations
- Proactive guest service: ongoing conversations and tasting with guests
- Ensure consistently fully stocked, fresh, signed, rotated product selection
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained
- Prepare both hot and cold food items, wash dishes, and perform similar tasks as needed
- Ability to work 10+ hour shifts as well as stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Obtain a TIPS certification within 30 days of employment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining the Mell’s Cheese team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
7/10/15 – Old Chatham Sheepherding Company Position Announcement: Lead Cheesemaker
Old Chatham Sheepherding Company founded in 1993 is one of the largest producer of sheep’s milk yogurt and cheeses in the United States. Today, the business is known for its award winning camembert, blue cheese, and traditional cup-set yogurt. To continue a tradition of excellence, Old Chatham Sheepherding Company is looking for an experienced, lead cheesemaker to join a talented, passionate team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (responsibilities maybe adjusted to reflect experiences and interests)
- Ensure compliance with NYS Agriculture and Markets and FDA Guidelines.
- Assist with annual review HACCP programs.
- Oversee and maintain successful pre-requisite programs (Good Manufacturing Practices, SSOPs, etc.).
- Lead environmental sampling plan, e.g. Listeria spp.
- Work closely with sales team to plan and execute production schedule.
- Manage daily production of cheese and yogurt, delivering products with uncompromised quality, for all products: Bloomy rind cheeses, yogurt line, Blue cheeses
- Manage staff and schedule/assign daily tasks.
- Manage accurate and complete laboratory testing and records (e.g., antibiotic testing, raw milk aerobic plate counts, SCC, coliforms, moisture content).
- Manage accurate and organized production records.Pasteurization charts / Batch information (e.g., time, temperature, pH, brining records, affinage records)
- Manage purchasing and use of raw materials and ingredients.
Research and Development
- Research and implement new procedures and/or equipment to enhance cheese and/or yogurt quality.
- Develop new cheeses and other dairy products using sheep and cow milk.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position will be a working manager position; including hands on cheese & yogurt making and direct supervisory responsibilities for the daily creamery operations.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a dairy food environment; understanding of raw milk quality, dairy microbiology and dairy chemistry; experience with production of artisan cheeses; practical knowledge of food safety and GMPs; demonstrated ability to work with and lead dynamic team; passion for producing the highest quality dairy products.
FUTURE: A new creamery is being planned to accommodate the current product lines along with new cheeses and other dairy sheep and cow milk products. Growth of the business is a core principle.
COMPENSATION: Salary package including health insurance will reflect experiences and skill sets.
APPLY: Submit resume and three references to: Old Chatham Sheepherding Company, P.O. Box 184, Old Chatham, NY 12136; for more information, contact David Galton, co-owner – cell: 315-246-4572; email: email@example.com
7/7/15 – Help Wanted! Center Street Gourmet Wine and Cheese Shop
Fantastic opportunity for the wine and cheese enthusiast! Opening in July is an innovative, dynamic, fun place to work as well as becoming a part of the Historic Manassas District family. Center Street Gourmet Wine and Cheese Shop will have a wine tasting bar and cheese sampling area. We will also carry a great variety of gourmet staples to include jellies, honey, nuts, breads, charcuterie, tea, coffee, olive oil, and much, much more! This will be the newest destination location in Manassas and we would love for you to join our team in sharing this exciting time!
Store hours are Tues-Thurs 11:00-8:00, Fri-Sat 11:00-9:00, and Sun 11:00-7:00.
- 18+ years old
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Possess a desire to gain knowledge of wine, cheese, gourmet beer, and able to pair wine or beer with cheese, chocolate, and gourmet foods. Experience in these areas a plus.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer skills.
- You must have a great attitude and the desire to work.
- Most importantly, the customer is the focus. It is to always be about providing a wonderful experience for all customers.
- Flexible Hours…This is a part-time position so we are able to provide a flexible work schedule. However, there will be times where we will need all employees available during special events and peak hours.
- Competitive Pay…Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable skills.
- Offer friendly service
- Excel in performing all tasks to include: corking wine bottles, wine pouring, assembling cheese plates, bussing tables and bar area, stocking shelves, cashier.
- Maintain accurate service, ensure an excellent customer experience, and make sure all products are prepared consistently with defined standards.
- Make sure the restaurant is up to defined standard with regards to cleanliness, neatness, and customer accessibility.
- Work as a team player and support other employees to complete their tasks.
- Complete all other duties assigned as necessary.
- 1-2 years of experience in a food service or retail environment
- Must have a great attitude and the desire to work
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation
- Must be able to operate a Point of Sale system register