Brought to you by ACS and the American Cheese Education Foundation
Our ongoing ACS Webinar Series offers educational sessions available exclusively to ACS members at no charge. The online format of the webinars makes it easy and convenient to “attend” from the comfort of your home or office. Look for information about upcoming webinars here throughout the year, and find archived webinars below.
Wednesday, November 30
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm MST
The American Marketing Association describes marketing as “… the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.” For artisan cheesemakers, this boils down to a basic strategy for getting cheese in people’s mouths. Join Jasper Hill’s Zoe Brickley as she explores the typical supply chain pathways, and the opportunities and challenges of different approaches to navigating them. She’ll also talk margins, promotions, staffing and budgets, distributors, wholesalers, and direct to consumer outlets. Register today!
Watch Archived Webinars:
ACS offers online education to its members at no cost throughout the year in the form of educational webinars. Members may view archived, recorded webinars by clicking here and entering their login credentials.
Please note that most archived webinars require a password for viewing. The password may be found here, along with links to each webinar.
- Sodium Reduction: FDA’s Voluntary Initiative (October 11, 2016)
- Pressure Cooker Confidence…for Presenters! (June 15, 2016)
- From Grass to Vat: The Impact of Feed on Milk Quality and Components (May 27, 2016)
- From Passive Listener to Active Participant: Increasing Audience Engagement (May 16, 2016)
- Online Content Strategy: The Time for Change is Now! (March 30, 2016)
- A Soulful Slice of Cheese History (February 29, 2016)
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food: Exemptions, Requirements & Deadlines for Very Small Businesses (January 26, 2016)
- Make the Most of Your Member Benefits! (Part 1 & Part 2, October 2015)
- Cleaning & Sanitation (May 5, 2015)
- Navigating Third Party Audits (April 30, 2015)
- Spring Into the 2015 ACS Judging & Competition (March 10, 2015)
- So, You Want to Open a Cheese Shop? (February 25, 2015)
- Effective Communication, Handling, and Traceability (February 10, 2015)
- Agritourism Opportunities for the Modern Farmer (March 25, 2014)
- Food Safety for Farmers Market Vendors (May 21, 2013)
- ACS Judging & Competition Tutorial (April 3, 2013)
- Understanding the Joint FDA/Health Canada Assessment of the Risk of Listeriosis from Soft-Ripened Cheese (March 12, 2013)
- Surviving a Recall (February 13, 2013)
- Cheese & Social Media: Likes, Retweets, and +1 (July 17, 2012)
- Retailer Best Practices: Virtual Roundtable (February 15, 2012)
- Storage Temperatures Necessary to Maintain Cheese Safety (February 1, 2012)
- Risk Reduction in Cheesemaker Facilities (February 7, 2011)
- Preparing a HACCP Plan (February 25, 2011)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Product Liability (March 8, 2011)