Our ongoing ACS Webinar Series offers educational sessions available exclusively to ACS members at no charge. The online format of the webinars makes it easy and convenient to “attend” from the comfort of your home or office. Look for information about upcoming webinars here throughout the year, and find archived webinars below.
New! Online Content Strategy: The Time is Now!
Held on Monday, Feb 29, 2016
It is now widely recognized that engaging with your customers via social channels is as important as connecting with them via phone and email. Has your business embraced this change? No matter the business, no matter the industry, the time for change is now. Your audience is online. It’s no longer OK to sit back and watch: you must participate!
This webinar will focus on what you should bring to your online content strategy. Presenter Melissa Harrison, four-time winner of the Hermes Creative Award and a national speaker on the topics of content marketing, business strategy, and entrepreneurship, talks the truth about time, resources, and what you should focus on in order to have a kickin’ online content strategy.
Click here to view this webinar (member login required–see the password at the top of the page in red).
Download Melissa’s “Top 10 Content Tips” to improve your online content game!
ACS offers online education to its members at no cost throughout the year in the form of educational webinars. Members may view archived, recorded webinars by visiting the “Member Resources” section of our website and entering their login credentials.
Please note that archived webinars, with the exception of “Make the Most of Your Member Benefits,” require a password for viewing. The password may be found here, along with links to each webinar.
- Online Content Strategy: The Time for Change is Now! (March 30, 2016)
- A Soulful Slice of Cheese History (February 29, 2016)
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food: Exemptions, Requirements & Deadlines for Very Small Businesses (January 26, 2016)
- Make the Most of Your Member Benefits! (Part 1 & Part 2, October 2015)
- Cleaning & Sanitation (May 5, 2015)
- Navigating Third Party Audits (April 30, 2015)
- Spring Into the 2015 ACS Judging & Competition (March 10, 2015)
- So, You Want to Open a Cheese Shop? (February 25, 2015)
- Effective Communication, Handling, and Traceability (February 10, 2015)
- Agritourism Opportunities for the Modern Farmer (March 25, 2014)
- Food Safety for Farmers Market Vendors (May 21, 2013)
- ACS Judging & Competition Tutorial (April 3, 2013)
- Understanding the Joint FDA/Health Canada Assessment of the Risk of Listeriosis from Soft-Ripened Cheese (March 12, 2013)
- Surviving a Recall (February 13, 2013)
- Cheese & Social Media: Likes, Retweets, and +1 (July 17, 2012)
- Retailer Best Practices: Virtual Roundtable (February 15, 2012)
- Storage Temperatures Necessary to Maintain Cheese Safety (February 1, 2012)
- Risk Reduction in Cheesemaker Facilities (February 7, 2011)
- Preparing a HACCP Plan (February 25, 2011)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Product Liability (March 8, 2011)