Conference Recorded Sessions
Recorded sessions from the 2015 and 2016 ACS Conferences are available online through ACS Education On-Demand. These session recordings are available as a complimentary attendee benefit. If you did not attend the ACS Conference, you may purchase session recordings individually, or via discounted session packages.
*2015 & 2016 Conference Attendees: Log in to access your complimentary session recordings using your personal credentials, which were emailed to you from [email protected] If you cannot locate the email with your credentials, please contact the ACS office at 720-328-2788.
Brought to you by ACS and the American Cheese Education Foundation
The ACS Webinar Series offers educational sessions available exclusively to ACS members at no charge. Look for information about upcoming webinars here, and find archived webinars below.
Members can view recorded webinars with a password that can be found here (top of page).
Watch Our Latest Member Webinars!
Using The Safe Cheesemaking Hub
Take a guided tour of the Safe Cheesemaking Hub, the compendium of food safety resources selected and organized to help cheesemakers, and retailers, easily find the information they need to make sure cheese gets safely into consumers’ hands. Sarah Spira, ACS Content Manager, will walk members through the variety of resources available on the site, with tips and tricks for finding information. This webinar will also cover the retailers’ toolkit, and study materials for the ACS CCP® Exam. Come prepared with questions and suggestions for this new site!
How DO You Sell Your Cheese? A Cheesemaker Roundtable
Cheesemaker Jodi Ohlsen Read of Shepherd’s Way Farms is joined by fellow cheesemakers Keith Adams of Wm. Cofield Cheese & Alemar Cheese and Sarah Hoffmann of Green Dirt Farm for a lively discussion on sales and distribution. Hear their insights into working with distributors, packing and shipping, connecting with end customers, and common pitfalls. Watch the recording!
Watch Archived Webinars:
ACS offers online education to its members at no cost throughout the year in the form of educational webinars. Members may view archived, recorded webinars by clicking here and entering their login credentials.
Please note that most archived webinars require a password for viewing. The password may be found here, along with links to each webinar.
- How DO You Sell Your Cheese? A Cheesemaker Roundtable (March 29, 2017)
- Leavin’ On a Jet Plane: Expanding Your Operations to an Airport (February 8, 2017)
- Best Practices in Hiring & Firing Employees (January 31, 2017)
- Marketing It In America: Guiding Cheese from Farm to Plate (November 30, 2016)
- Sodium Reduction: FDA’s Voluntary Initiative (October 11, 2016)
- Pressure Cooker Confidence…for Presenters! (June 15, 2016)
- From Grass to Vat: The Impact of Feed on Milk Quality and Components (May 27, 2016)
- From Passive Listener to Active Participant: Increasing Audience Engagement (May 16, 2016)
- Online Content Strategy: The Time for Change is Now! (March 30, 2016)
- A Soulful Slice of Cheese History (February 29, 2016)
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food: Exemptions, Requirements & Deadlines for Very Small Businesses (January 26, 2016)
- Make the Most of Your Member Benefits! (Part 1 & Part 2, October 2015)
- Cleaning & Sanitation (May 5, 2015)
- Navigating Third Party Audits (April 30, 2015)
- Spring Into the 2015 ACS Judging & Competition (March 10, 2015)
- So, You Want to Open a Cheese Shop? (February 25, 2015)
- Effective Communication, Handling, and Traceability for Retailers(February 10, 2015)
- Agritourism Opportunities for the Modern Farmer (March 25, 2014)
- Food Safety for Farmers Market Vendors (May 21, 2013)
- ACS Judging & Competition Tutorial (April 3, 2013)
- Understanding the Joint FDA/Health Canada Assessment of the Risk of Listeriosis from Soft-Ripened Cheese (March 12, 2013)
- Surviving a Recall (February 13, 2013)
- Cheese & Social Media: Likes, Retweets, and +1 (July 17, 2012)
- Retailer Best Practices: Virtual Roundtable (February 15, 2012)
- Storage Temperatures Necessary to Maintain Cheese Safety (February 1, 2012)
- Risk Reduction in Cheesemaker Facilities (February 7, 2011)
- Preparing a HACCP Plan (February 25, 2011)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Product Liability (March 8, 2011)