Travel & Lodging
ACS has arranged for discounted lodging for conference attendees at the following Denver hotels. Space is limited at the ACS discounted rate, and availability cannot be guaranteed.
Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown
$219 and up, includes WiFi
1450 Glenarm Place, Denver, CO 80202
Holiday Inn Express Denver Downtown
$179, includes WiFi, continental breakfast
(303)296-0400 (Group Code: ACS)
1715 Tremont Place, Denver, CO 80202
Sheraton Denver Downtown
$169, includes WiFi
(303)893-3333 (Ask for In-house Reservations and mention ACS)
1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202
Southwest Airlines Offers Discount Fares to ACS Members
“Cheese with Altitude” Conference attendees can receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines by booking through their SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering a 10% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 3% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the 2017 ACS Conference!
Book your travel between May 1 and July 6 to take advantage of the discounted rates. (Discounts are available for travel from July 20, 2017 through July 31, 2017.)
Click here to take advantage of the discounted rates!
By flying Southwest Airlines, as an American Cheese Society traveler, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, visit www.southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT
Questions about travel and lodging? Please contact the ACS office at 720-328-2788.