If you’re planning on attending the 2013 ACS Conference in Madison, we recommend that you book your travel and lodging as early as possible. Below are links to resources that may be helpful as you plan your trip, as well as links to ACS’s official conference hotels.
If you have any questions about travel and lodging, please contact the ACS office at 720-328-2788.
Travel to Madison
Getting to Madison by plane:
- Dane Country Regional Airport (Madison, WI): Offering direct non-stop service from the following locations: Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Orlando and Washington, DC.
Getting to Madison by car:
- Madison is 1 1/2 hours from Milwaukee, 1 3/4 hours from Dubuque, 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, 2 1/2 hours from Green Bay, and 4 1/2 hours from Minneapolis. The Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau offers driving directions to Capitol Square.
Getting around Madison:
- Bus: Madison Metro Bus System
- Bicycle: Madison B-cycle and Madison Area Bike Map
- Rental car: Local car rental agencies
- Parking: Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center features a parking structure that is accessible via East Wilson Street or John Nolen Drive. Parking rates vary. There are also nine bicycle parking racks at Monona Terrace.