If you’re planning on attending the 2014 ACS Conference in Sacramento, we recommend that you book your travel and lodging as early as possible. Below are links to resources that may be helpful as you plan your trip, as well as links to ACS’s official conference hotel.
If you have any questions about travel and lodging, please contact the ACS office at 720-328-2788.
Travel to Sacramento
Getting to Sacramento by plane:
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) (Sacramento, CA): Offering direct non-stop service from: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Philadelphia, Phoenix, New York, Seattle, and Washington, DC.
Southwest Airlines®—Our Conference Airline
Beginning on March 1, 2014, American Cheese Society conference attendees will receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through our SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering a 10% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 5% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference. Book your travel between March 1, 2014 – July 5, 2014 to take advantage of the discounted rates. (Discounts are available for travel July 19th through August 5th.)
By flying Southwest Airlines, as an American Cheese Society conference attendee, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 25% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, visit www.southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT
To take advantage of this offer, click on this link: http://www.swabiz.com/flight/search-flight.html?cid=99102570