One of the biggest events of its kind, the Festival of Cheese features the 1,600+ American artisan and specialty cheeses from the 2015 ACS Judging & Competition, highlighting the winners across a range of styles. In addition to an awe-inspiring assortment of cheeses, attendees can sample specialty accompaniments ranging from preserves to chocolate — plus wine and craft beer that guests can sample in their commemorative wine glass.
Just some of the items you can sample alongside the many cheeses at this event are:
- Canadian specialties from Foods of Quebec
- Sausages, charcuterie, and pates from Fabrique Delices, Alexian Pate, Creminelli Fine Meats, Olli Salumeria, Les Trois Petits Cochons, La Quercia, and Olympia Provisions
- Crispbread and crackers from 34 Degrees, Effie’s Homemade, La Panzanella, Venus Wafers, Partners, John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks, and more
- Specialty foods from Fortune Gourmet, Forever Cheese/Mitica, and Philosophy Foods
- Honey from Savannah Bee Company
- Delicious oils from La Tourangelle
- Ciders from Wandering Aengus Ciderworks
The Festival of Cheese is open to the general public on Saturday, August 1 from 7:00 – 9:30 PM. American Cheese Society members are admitted beginning at 6:00 PM.
- $60/person for general admission
- $55/person for ACS members (call 720-328-2788 for your discount code)*
*Note: If you plan to attend the ACS Conference in Providence, the Festival of Cheese is included with a full conference registration or a Saturday Day Pass. Conference registration is now open!
Festival Marketplace Sponsorship
Are you a specialty food producer or wine and beer producer interested in sampling your products at the Festival of Cheese? Consider a Festival Marketplace sponsorship! Learn about sponsorship opportunities here or call 720-328-2788.
Photos above: misamephoto.com