2014 Session Presentations & Handouts
ACS archives the session handouts and presentations from our Annual Conference each year, and makes these materials available to members.
If you would like access to these educational materials, and you are not currently a member of ACS, consider joining today. If your membership has lapsed and you would like to renew, please contact 720-328-2788 x300.
2014 Conference Session Presentations & Handouts
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 30
- Flavor – The Third Experience – Leigh Friend, Brian Keyser, Emiliano Lee, Russell Smith,
- Do You Know GMO? – Kent Bradford, Ph.D; Jonathan Kauffman, Albert Strauss
- Responding to Higher Quality Standards: Time to Navigate Third Party Audits – Adeline Druart, Robert Frie, Stephanie Lopez
- Food Safety Plan: A Primer – Charlie Kalish, Michael Kalish
- California Cheese & Beer: Agricultural Originals – Nicole Erny, Chris Munsey, Jesse Schwartzburt
- The Shepherd’s Story: A Basque Country Cheesemaking Journey – Jess Perrie
- Microbiology of Cheese Rinds – Rachel Dutton, Ph.D.; Benjamin Wolfe, Ph.D.
- Food Safety Plan: A Hands-On Writing Workshop – Charlie Kalish, Michael Kalish